Time and time again the use of POP Displays has proven to significantly boost sales. Some distributors opt for temporary displays made from corrugate, as they have a lower per unit price point. However, what many have discovered is that in the long run, temporary displays often end up costing more.
There is a lot more than price to consider when evaluating temporary vs permanent displays.
Some of hidden costs associated with using temporary displays:
- Hefty start-up charges – additional charges for tooling, cutting dies and printing add up fast.
- Very high production runs – when you are introducing a new product or want to test a new market you don’t necessarily want to invest in thousands of displays.
- Lower quality – temporary displays will deteriorate and are usually thrown away within 3-6 months. This means that they have to be regularly replaced, which translates to additional shipping costs.
- Lost sales – If your products sell out it’s easy for the retailer to remove a temporary display from the shop floor. If this happens your company no longer has a branding presence and you may even have to start over trying to get placement in that location again.
- Your initial and ongoing return on investment will be lower – because temporary displays are easily disposable they do not encourage retailers to reorder your products.
When you start to look more closely at the total price tag, it is easy to see that over the long term permanent displays can prove to be much more cost effective. Avante has been manufacturing custom, permanent, POP displays for over 25 years and has numerous success stories to support the fact that permanent displays offer a much better return on your investment.
- Zero in start-up charges – we have state-of-the-art machinery at our factory with the capability to produce a myriad of designs and finishes.
- Higher quality – all ofour displays are manufactured from high quality wood and wood laminates and all graphics are printed in house. This ensures that the finished product meets our exacting standards.
- Much greater lifespan – when your pop display is empty, the retailer will naturally want to reorder, filling the display, because high-quality displays add a specific ambiance to their location.
- Constant retail presence – Our displays do not look like a disposable piece, and become viewed as a part of the store, ensuring your branding is always in front of the consumer.
- Very low production runs – These start from as low as 50 units for floor displays and 100 units for counter displays, which is ideal for smaller start ups or established companies looking to branch out into new markets.
With permanent displays, you can pull in more sales, recoup your investment faster and build more lasting relationships with your retailers. Your point of purchase display should not only be value for money, but good quality and long-lasting as well. Avante wants to make sure that your permanent displays are the best possible investment, which is why we refuse to settle for cheap base prices.
To find out more about how you can benefit from custom permanent point of purchase displays please call for your free consultation 1-877-407-8655 or visit us online right here.
Email: or click here to request a copy of our brochure.