You have no doubt invested thousands of dollars and countless man hours to prepare for your industry’s annual trade show. During those few short and hectic days, confined in some huge convention center, you have mere minutes to grab each buyers attention, make your pitch and secure an order.
When the show is over you want to make sure that you have enough orders to not only cover your expenses, but to keep your company busy and profitable in the months ahead.
Here are a few tips on how to increase tradeshow orders:
- Offer a package deal – Most buyers don’t have the time or the inclination to review your entire product range. Choose some of your best sellers and offer a one price for all deal.
- Throw in a custom POP display for free – Everyone loves something for nothing and buyers love displays, because they help to sell more product. You can always offset the cost against current or future product orders.
- Show the buyer what they are getting – a picture paints a thousand words, so invest in a prototype of your custom POP display. Showcasing your products as they would appear in a retail setting makes it easier for the buyer to make a decision.
- Give the buyer something to take away – You won’t close every single deal on the day, so put together a sell-sheet, which precisely and concisely outlines your offer. Not only will this keep you fresh in the buyers mind it will save time when you follow up.
- Follow up in a timely manner – The days after a trade show are manic, but don’t leave it too late before following up with potential buyers. If you don’t reach your prospects within 2 weeks after the Tradeshow, the chances are that they have purchased elsewhere.
Avante has been manufacturing custom POP displays for over 25 years and during that time we and our displays have attended hundreds of trade shows across multiple industry sectors. We are more than happy to share our knowledge and expertise and offer guidance as to how you can get the most out of your next exhibition and increase tradeshow orders.
For more information please contact Avante Manufacturing
Toll-free phone: 1-877-407-8655
Or click here to request a copy of our brochure.