Unfortunately, the COVID & hand sanitizer is not going away anytime soon. It is now the duty of retailers, restaurants, and other industries serving the public to provide hand sanitizer or other means of protection to ensure the health & safety of customers and employees.
High traffic entranceways where the public is greeted with a pump or spray bottle of hand sanitizer, and a roll of paper towel, has become the new norm. These makeshift stations are often untidy and look ‘thrown together’ as a quick solution for sanitizing and cleanliness.
COVID & Hand Sanitizer
Why not take advantage of this golden opportunity to engage your patron’s attention, and at the same time, provide a beneficial health & safety service. Avante Displays has designed and created the SanADtizer. A display that incorporates a touchless, battery-powered hand sanitizer dispenser, or conventional pump bottle AND a motion-activated video player, to play your promotional message, advertise daily or weekly specials, and/or COVID safety guidelines. The SanADtizer is a custom PoP display, printed with your graphics, logo, menu, etc., and is the perfect solution for an attractive, informative, tidy, hand sanitizing station.
The Avante Advantage During the Covid & Hand Sanitizer Period
You may be able to source media players, hand sanitizers, or corrugated displays from other providers at a lower cost, but check to see if they include what you get going through Avante:
- You won’t have the worry or cost of formatting and loading your message on to possibly hundreds of media cards.
- You won’t need additional resources to un-package, set up, repackage and ship your displays.
- You can eliminate the additional cost of sourcing and buying expensive media cards.
- You won’t have the extra cost of shipping your media players and hand sanitizers separately – saving up to $20 per display.
- You won’t have to deal with any technical issues – your retailers can contact our support team directly.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Call toll free 1-877-407-8655.
Or click here to learn more about the SanADtizer