Cost is always a huge determining factor when making important purchasing decisions and when it comes to product marketing many people think that corrugated POP displays are the more cost effective option. It cannot be argued that when you compare the per unit price and per unit shipping cost against that of permanent displays, corrugated POP displays do look much more attractive. What has proved to be true, however, is that in the long run, corrugated POP displays often end up costing you much more money.
Beware of the hidden costs!
At first glance, the cost of corrugated pop displays cost might sweep you off your feet, but be sure to take a deeper look at the long-term costs. Here are a few of the hidden costs associated with using corrugated pop displays:
- Hefty start-up charges – depending on the style of your display you may end up having to pay extra for die cutting or tooling.
- Shorter lifespan – corrugated POP displays deteriorate more quickly and will typically be thrown away within 3-6 months. This constant replacement also means extra shipping costs.
- Lower Return on Investment – Once your corrugated POP display has been thrown away, your company no longer owns a branding presence in the retail store. You may have to start from square one to try and regain your footprint.
- Much Higher Production Runs – Most corrugated display providers require a minimum order quantity in the high hundreds and sometimes in the thousands.
- Lost deals – If you are targeting, higher-end / boutique retailers you may find that they don’t want corrugated POP displays in their stores, as they are not very aesthetically pleasing.
At Avante we believe that your POP display should not only be affordable, but also high quality and durable. We want your POP display to be the best possible investment, which is why we take the time to fully understand your needs and custom design the most effective and cost efficient solution. Here are some of the reasons why, over time, Avante permanent pop displays can be the more cost effective option:
- No Start Up-Charges – We have a well-established factory, housing state of the art machinery, which means that there are zero tooling charges.
- Much Longer Lifespan – Permanent POP displays will typically last for 3-5 years. You can increase the lifespan even further, by refreshing header graphics or altering the display configuration.
- Higher Return on Investment – When your permanent POP display is empty, the retailer will naturally want to reorder and keep the display fully stocked, because high-quality high-end design adds a certain ambiance to the store. You also have the added benefit of a constant in store branding presence.
- Low Production Runs – Avante minimum order quantities start from as low as 50 units for floor displays and 100 units for counter displays.
With permanent POP displays, you can continue to pull in new sales while the investment quickly pays for itself with reorders from stores where you are already established.
For more information please contact Avante Manufacturing toll-free: 1-877-407-8655
Email: or click here to request a copy of our brochure.