Corrugated displays have lots of appealing features.
They come is almost any colour and design, they’re light and relatively easy to ship and they have a lower per unit price point than more permanent display solutions. However, in the long run, temporary displays may end up costing more than you bargained for.
Here are some of the things that you need to consider before making a decision on your POP displays
- They get thrown away – corrugated displays will deteriorate and are usually thrown away within 3-6 months. This means that they have to be regularly replaced, which translates to additional shipping costs.
- Hefty start-up charges – the additional charges for tooling, die cutting and printing can add up fast.
- Very high production runs – when you are introducing a new product or want to test a new market you don’t necessarily want to invest in thousands of displays.
- Lost sales – If your products sell out it’s easy for the retailer to remove a temporary display from the shop floor. When this happens, you lose your branding presence and may have to go through the effort and costs associated with getting that initial placement all over again.
- Lower ROI – Your initial and ongoing return on investment will be lower because temporary displays are easily disposable and do not encourage retailers to reorder your products.
When you start to look more closely at the total price tag, over the long term, permanent displays can prove to be much more cost effective than temporary ones. Avante has specialised in designing and manufacturing permanent POP displays for over 25 years and here are some of the reasons why our customer base continues to grow:
- $0 start-up charges – we have state-of-the-art machinery at our factory with the capability to produce a myriad of designs and finishes, so no retooling is required.
- Higher quality – all of our displays are manufactured from high quality wood and wood laminates and all graphics are printed in house, which ensures that the finished product meets our exacting standards.
- Much greater lifespan – when your pop display is empty, the retailer will naturally want to restock the display, because high-quality displays add a specific ambiance to their location.
- Constant retail presence – Our displays do not get thrown away and become viewed as a part of the store, ensuring your branding is always in front of the consumer.
- Very low production runs – These start from as low as 50 units for floor displays and 100 units for counter displays, which is ideal for smaller start ups or established companies looking to branch out into new markets.
With permanent displays, you can pull in more sales, recoup your investment faster and build more lasting relationships with your retailers. Your point of purchase display should not only be value for money, but good quality and long-lasting as well. Avante wants to make sure that your permanent displays are the best possible investment, which is why we refuse to settle for cheap base prices.
To find out more about how you can benefit from custom permanent point of purchase displays please call for your free consultation 1-877-407-8655 or email